Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year


It's 2017. I'm not going to recap 2016, lots happened, lots good, lots happened not so good, and that is life. Big picture, the fun, the opportunities, the artistic growth, the community, has far outweighed and I'll take it. No looking back.

I did not have a New Year's Eve that involved Veuve or party hats or confetti and that's ok too. It was quiet and reflective because that felt right for me this year. But I love NYE imagery the party favors, paper horns, sparkly magic of new things to come. So that's how I celebrated, capturing a feeling.

Here is to a new year, new momentum, projects, ideas. Putting to bed ones that just aren't working, re-igniting ones that might still have life, and lighting a fresh flame under the things that excite me. I'm following curiosity, excitement, love and joy this year. Things that LIGHT ME UP FOR NO REASON. That's the path.

Happy New Year. Happy Sunday. Happy Taking Down all that Christmas Stuff. Happy I'll Never Eat Chocolate Again. Happy See You at the Gym Tomorrow.  Happy days. xo

"Veuve" 12x12" SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment