Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Fancy Lady


Per yesterday's post, this painting could have been called "Oops, I Did it Again" but I'm calling her "Fancy Lady" instead. Born from some crevice in the brain, created through joy and a love of color and  playing dress up in my mind and in real life, I think I've discovered something that plugs in my creative socket for no reason at all and that is the best kind of reason. It's been suggested to me to do a small series: blonde, brunette, redhead and beyond. We'll see. I'm feeling it. And having fun and feeling fancy even though as I write this there is a unicorn pony tail on my head, no make up, a grey t-shirt the gap might have made in it's first year in business and not a strand of pearls in sight. But I feel fancy! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment