Monday, July 15, 2013

The Monogram Paintings A-Z: Letter A

I've been feeling a little without a creative rudder with my 100 paintings finished...still puttering, getting pieces ready for shops & shows, but there is something about a project I love & feel energized by...especially a 26 painting project, conveniently one quarter the size of my previous one. Live & learn...

My fondness for letters & monograms, eclectic rooms and their vintage treasures hit me like "I should have had a V-8"....doooohhhh,,,,of course! And The Monogram Paintings were born. No deadline, no format, just the ABC's & hopefully some numbers & symbols for good luck!

Coming soon to a boxed set of notecards near you. (I think. I hope!)

A is a for absolute abundance & the art of allowing.

Here we go again!
Love, M. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment