Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas


Happy holidays everyone! This particular year feels extra cozy & creative. Family is coming in, the house is decorated, cards are sent, errands have been run...kind of...but anything I haven't done, I'm okay with. I'm actually slowing down, enjoying the moments and letting all the loose undone pieces just be. I have finally learned that no one notices if you didn't string that extra set of lights or bake that pie or make handmade cards or...whatever. It is just about being together or calling or writing or nowadays, dare I say it, Facebooking!
So I'm off...time to go to the airport to pick up loved ones. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
Santa's Elf

1 comment:

  1. Mindy,
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas! I loved the article about your wonderful art in "Somerset Life". Well done, it's one of my dreams to be published in this (or any of their magazines).
    I'm not a scrapbooker and this idea of putting treasured items on a canvas, to me is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete