Monday, March 23, 2009

Build it and they will come


Readers, bloggers, artists, friends and family, if you have found this, found me, you understand this technological world a little better than me so THANK YOU for visiting. I am new to this. I create by hand. I use a slow-cooker. I write thank you notes on paper with ink. I make colour copies at Kinkos with the help of really nice (patient) employees. I don't have a DVD player and only recently figured out that an Iphone was also an Ipod. But I am an artist, creative soul and fellow ephemera, flea market, art supply lover who gets that jolt when I find an artist "out there" in this funny blog world that speaks to me and I figured it was my turn to speak back. Stay tuned for art, life, wanderings, quotes, and my personal patchwork quilt of life. Carpe Diem.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see you here. Will bookmark it when I get back home! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're here, Mindy! I'm looking forward to peeking in on your daily musings, thoughts and art.
    Welcome to Blogland.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your artwork...saw it in somerset life so quickly went online to seek you out! Lovely...from a fan down under, in New Zealand! Just become a blogger myself...ain't it fun! ;)
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete